New post on I drink and watch animeThe Morose Mononokean Season 2 Episode 13 With Karandi and Irinaby Irina Here we are again, one last time. At least one last time for the foreseeable future. Even as I write this, I’m already missing The Morose Mononokean a little. I have no way of properly explaining it, but this season just grew on me like wildflowers.  I thought it amusing, and familiar then interesting and even comfortin. Before I realized it, I was looking forward to the new episode and our chat afterwards, much more than I would have imagined at the start of the season. I can understand this show not being for everyone, but I can’t help to feel that some people missed out. I know. As the end credits started rolling I waited impatiently, even though that ending song kind of grew on me as well, hoping for a season three announcement. Tragically it didn’t come, but I didn’t really expect a season 2, so hopefully a season 3 will eventually appear. This has been pure fun to watch and each week I’ve looked forward to the show, and our chat, even more. Read more of this post Irina | 1st Apr 2019 at 11:58 am | Tags: adventure, anime, blonde bishie, Collab, comedy, episodic, morose mononokean, supernatural, yokai | Categories: Anime Reviews | URL: https://wp.me/p8TE08-666 Comment   See all comments Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from I drink and watch anime. Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions. Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:  https://drunkenanimeblog.com/2019/04/01/the-morose-mononokean-season-2-episode-13-with-karandi-and-irina/   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is a good news for CNN news